The new report says:
- Patients are becoming more electrically sensitive.
- Physicians should consider the total exposure of a patient to electromagnetic fields.
- Electromagnetic fields may be an underlying cause of a patient’s disease process.
- Lists 9 categories of disease or disability where double-blind research in humans suggests avoiding EMFs may be beneficial, including neurological, cardiac and pulmonary conditions.
- Lists other conditions where supporting research exists suggesting avoidance of EMFs may be beneficial, including neurodegenerative diseases, such as Parkinson’s Disease, Alzheimer’s Disease and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, plus many more.
- Patients with the above conditions should not have smart meters on their homes.